NET GENERATION PROVIDER STANDARDS
As an approved Net Generation Provider I agree to:
1. Complete the SafeSport Training Course and Background Investigation every two years;
2. Use the Net Generation materials, standards and curricula for instruction, and keep up to date with the latest coaching practices and the latest principles of growth and development of youth;
3. Deliver your program utilizing the Net Generation delivery philosophy of creating an ideal ‘Developmental Learning Environment’;
4. To place the emotional and physical wellbeing of players first;
5. Provide a welcoming playing situation for everyone;
6. Lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship;
7. Not engage in unsportsmanlike or unethical conduct nor encourage players, or any other persons, to engage in unsportsmanlike or unethical conduct;
8. Respect the rights of everyone and treat them with respect regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or ability and encourage players to treat everyone with respect regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or ability.
I hereby agree that if I fail to conform my conduct to the foregoing at any time I may be subject to suspension and/or removal from the Net Generation Program.