NET GENERATION IN THE COMMUNITY
Net Generation is the USTA’s commitment to helping non-certified coaches, community organizations (parks, after-school programs, community tennis associations, NJTLs, and more), parents, and volunteers build youth tennis programs in your community. Net Generation will provide resources and guidance along the way to make sure you have all of the tools to feel confident in helping kids stay active.
Net Generation encourages kids to challenge themselves. It helps shape the game to individual players, so they can learn at their own speed. Even more importantly, it uses tennis as a pathway to personal development off the court. And for everyone involved, Net Generation creates a strong sense of community for life.
RESOURCES AND PROGRAMS
Community programs under Net Generation are designed to introduce our game to kids (ages 5 – 18) of all abilities in local communities throughout the country. They will be affordable, inclusive, and learn-rally-and-play focused. The easy-to-follow curricula were developed by the USTA, the game’s governing body, with tools and lessons designed to challenge kids in a fun and social way.
We give you easy-to-follow curricula and tools that are customizable and collaborative as well as additional benefits:
· Listing in Net Generation's searchable directory of local coaches
· A Net Generation equipment starter kit that includes a community manual and apparel *
· National and section marketing support to promote Net Generation and find local programs
· Opportunities to partner with local schools
· Digital communication and support, including updates, tips, and guidance
· Program and promotional branding
· Listing in Net Generation's searchable directory of local community programs
· Free participation for coaches at Net Generation training workshops led by the USTA
· Free Net Generation Coaching App
· A provider reward and recognition program**
*Pending Section Approval